With Valentine’s Day around the corner, a scramble of unique and lavish gift ideas may come to mind in order to impress that special person. Did you know: something as simple as wearing the right cologne or perfume can make a big difference in the mood of the entire evening?
Think about it…notice stores like Bed Bath and Beyond, Bath and Body Works, etc., they depend largely on the fragrance of the store. That’s because smells can help you relax and offer a welcoming feeling. That way you’ll stay longer, spend more time shopping which in turn will lead to spending more money. Scents of lemon and citrus are normally associated with cleanliness, the smell of pine brings back memories of the holiday seasons. These stores use our sense of smell to their advantage to trigger memories of happiness.
You Can Make This Work To Your Advantage!
You can use the same strategy with your significant other this Valentine’s Day. Using the right scents will help set the mood and make for a relaxing evening. Plus, it’s always nice when your boyfriend, girlfriend, husband or wife smells good right?
Below is a list of the top 5 fragrances that are known to provoke the feeling of being in love. Any of these scents will act as a love potion… and are perfect to set the mood this coming Valentine’s Day.
Each scent below has a link to a candle of that scent that can be purchased on Amazon. These items will be delivered before Valentine’s Day as long as you order within the shipping window.
- Sandalwood– This scent is heavily associated with masculinity without being an overpowering smell like most colognes. This smell is linked to relaxation, mental clarity, and sexual desire.
- Rose – This aroma has a calming and soothing effect that can help manage stress and depression. Roses are related to feeling joy, happiness, hope, and love. It will be beneficial for this aroma to be present in any room for a romantic celebration.
- Ocean Breeze– Crashing waves, fresh breeze, beautiful weather and a partner to walk the sandy beaches automatically put us in a relaxing atmosphere. That’s why Ocean Breeze aromas are linked to love and romance. A table set for two with the windows open and an Ocean Breeze candle to set the mood can work magic.
- Lavender– Lavender contributes to a pleasant mood as it helps relieve stress. Who wouldn’t love a massage after a long day of work? Adding the aroma of Lavender can help ease tension and help set a mood for the beginning of a wonderful night.
- Citrus – This scent is linked to cleanliness and freshness. Thinking of making a nice candlelight dinner? Make sure to add a soft citrus scent to your dining area for a more relaxed atmosphere.
Why Choose Pristine Pros
At Pristine Pros we specialize in smells. We know the chemistry behind the bad smells to help clear the air and be able to introduce more pleasant scents like the ones listed above to be enjoyed properly.
Smells like cigarette, cigar, marijuana smoke, mold & mildew hard to get rid of? Has your cat forgotten where the litter box is? Those odors are hard to get rid of and can ruin your night with the unpleasant odors, even if you try to mask them with air fresheners (they don’t work and are potentially hazardous to you and your family’s health too).
At Pristine Pros, we can eliminate those strong odors to make your romantic celebration a little less stressful and much more pleasant to take a whiff of.
Pristine Pros – We Don’t Just Mask Odors…We DESTROY Them!